If you purchase a product from I on the District and wish to return it for any reason, you may return any items in good condition to us within 10 days of receipt. Your return will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. No returns on any CUSTOM, SPECIAL ORDER, or Chrome Hearts frame.
– Before you ship, please contact us to authorize your return.
– Please return within 10 days in same condition as received.
– You are responsible for all original shipping and freight costs and return shipping charges. We recommend you ship them back via a trackable method as we cannot be responsible for lost items.
– Your refund will be provided via the same method by which you paid.
– All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging along with any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that were shipped with the product.
All Outlet sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
Did We Ship The Wrong Item?
Please email us email@example.com
Call us:+1 305-573-9400
If you discover what you believe is a product defect, please contact us. Such a defect may covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. I on the District follows the industry standard of a 1-year manufacturing defect. The replacement/repair of such defect is at the discretion of the frame manufacturer. Be aware that many manufacturers require the product to shipped back for evaluation. If you feel that a product is defective and it occurs within a year of purchase, let us know and we will work with you to the best of our ability.
I On The District Recommendation
Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking and (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.